Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Rememorie.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rememorie Service, located at https://rememorie.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Rememorie.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You acknowledge and agree that the product that we develop for you is a customized artistic digital services. Refund or replacement will not be provided in the event that you merely do not like the product after seeing the initial result.
However, if you have used up your free revisions, send as second photo as a free replacement & are still not satisfied with the service, we may refund you at our discretion.
1.1 To be eligible for refund:
Here is the list of conditions you need to meet in order to get partial/full refund. You need to meet all conditions in order to be eligible.
- You need to get a free quote/estimation of your photo(s) damage before placing an order
- Your order was placed within 14 days since the moment you asked for refund.
- You sent us second, free replacement photo instead of the 1st one and still didn’t like the outcome.
- You cooperate with us. You explained what was wrong with the photo and used are least 3 revisions.
If you meet all the conditions listed above you are guaranteed to get partial/full refund.
1.1.1 You are not eligible for refund:
If your situation matches with any of these points below you will not get refunded. We still happy to provide you with revisions and free replacement.
- If you ordered our service without getting free quote/estimation by our artists prior to ordering.
- You changed your mind and no longer want the product.
- After the photo is done you may not use it, but refund can’t be done.
- If we suspect you of extortion.
We may still decide to refund upon our discretion.
1.2 Fee and Tax Exclusion
After receiving refund you will likely receive refund excluding tax and fees we pai. Depending on your payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal or anything else) fees and tax may very and can be from 0% up to 10% of order total.
Please note that our fees are subject to change without notice since we just follow regulations of payment providers you used.
1.3 Payment Processors
In the event that you or another person on your behalf opens/commences any PayPal dispute, credit card processor dispute, or other similar dispute in relation to the payment of the Fee, you agree to close or withdraw such dispute within 24 hours of us providing you by relevant “Payment Provider” with evidence that we have sent you the Product.
In the event you do not close or withdraw such dispute, you hereby authorize and direct the Payment Provider to close/withdraw the dispute on the provision of these terms and conditions by us to the Payment Provider along with a copy of the delivery of the Product by us to you.
You hereby indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by us as a result of your failure to comply with your obligations under this clause. You are entitled to the number of revisions as stated on the Website in respect of the Product purchased by you.
Unless otherwise stated, Rememorie and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Rememorie.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Rememorie.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Rememorie.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Rememorie.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Rememorie.com
- Redistribute content from Rememorie.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Rememorie does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Rememorie, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Rememorie shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Rememorie reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Rememorie a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Rememorie; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Rememorie. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Rememorie’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
6. Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
7. Your Privacy
7.1 Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
7.2 Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.