- By using our website, you consent to the collection and processing of your data.
- We only collect data to provide you with the best client experience possible.
- We do not buy or sell any private information of clients
- We do not share examples of our work we did for a client without his consent
- Any services or products delivered to client will be kept private and would not be shared with anyone outside the company without clients permision
- We do not contact client first. We always just reply to any questions or inquires sent by clients to us
- We do not send any email, phone number, social media or any other type of advertisement content without the consent from client
- In case if you would ever want your account and all its data removed from our website and email list you are always free to do it
- Your credit card and other data is protected by certified payment processing services we use.
- We do not use, nor we can see any credit info for your payment methods except basic information listed below
- Even if you card is saved on our website we only can see last 4 numbers and name on card for payment confirmation reasons
- All transactions are user authorised. We never charge anything from any payment method you use on our behalf
- We comply with data protection laws of United States (CCPA) and European Union (GPDR)
If you want to learn more about it you can read detailed info in following sections.
2. Information We Collect
The personal information requested and the reasons for its collection will be made clear to you at the point we ask for it.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
2.1 How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you for customer service, updates, and marketing purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
2.2 Log Files
Rememorie follows standard procedures for using log files, which include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information and is used for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements, and gathering demographic information.
2.3 Cookies and Web Beacons
Rememorie uses ‘cookies’ to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages visited. This information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing web page content based on visitors’ browser type and other information.
For more information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
2.4 Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Rememorie has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
We partner exclusively with advertising networks that are certified and approved by laws of US, and EU.
2.5 Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. Find detailed information about cookie management in specific web browsers on the browsers’ respective websites.
2.6 CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request disclosure of categories and specific pieces of personal data collected
- Request deletion of personal data collected
- Opt-out of the sale of personal data
To exercise these rights, contact us.
2.7 GDPR Data Protection Rights
Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access personal data
- Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data
- Right to erasure of personal data under certain conditions
- Right to restrict processing of personal data under certain conditions
- Right to object to processing of personal data under certain conditions
- Right to data portability under certain conditions
To exercise these rights, contact us.
2.8 Children’s Information
We prioritize adding protection for children online. Rememorie does not knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. If your child provides such information, please contact us immediately for its removal from our records.
2.9 Page Tracking Data
In addition to log files and cookies, Rememorie utilizes page tracking data to monitor user interaction with our website. This data may include the pages viewed, time spent on each page, links clicked, and other similar information. The purpose is to analyze user behavior, improve website functionality, and tailor our content to user preferences.
This data is under protection and never being shared or used for anything except improvement of user and client experience.